That the objects for which the Trust is established in order to benefit the general public are as follows:
- To appreciate, respect and preserve the excellence and diversity of human heritage the world-over in the areas of culture including architecture, classical and folk art forms, literatures and languages, education, moral values and social conduct, sports, health care, healing, social welfare, to discover strains of affinity among these through intellectual interaction and live presentation and to engage in humanitarian and disaster relief.
- Preservation and documentation of all tangible & intangible, traditional forms of the arts and culture.
- To promote music by sensitizing the common people to the musical values in classical and folk traditions, and educating the musically inclined, so as to create a symbiotic pattern with the divine ethos of spiritual traditions.
- To help revive the dying Rababi kirtan/music and make all out efforts to restore this historic tradition to its pristine glory.
- To help revive, propagate and disseminate the art of percussion and other musical instruments.
- Undertaking archival research to bring alive the craft of making traditional instruments and their use, reviving and restoring the art of percussion and other related instruments so as to organize a symphonic orchestra in order to propagate traditional forms and at the same time stimulate creative expression within the framework of the traditional forms.
- To establish a world-class old age home/village, having a separate endowment fund, for exponents of all activities that the Trust is associated with.
- To provide exponents of all activities that the foundation is associated with a monthly pension and/or free health care facilities or assistance in any form thus offering our respect and gratitude to the masters who have served their respective genres all there lives and to ensure dignity for them as well as to celebrate their life time achievements.
- To set up Anād Sanmān, annual awards in the fields of music, dance, sports, science, technology, art, literature, theatre, cinema and handicrafts, etc. and for life time achievements in fields that the Trust is directly or indirectly concerned with.
- To encourage the culture of sports in terms of continued heritage as well as the modern formats.
- To promote, establish, set-up, run, maintain, assist, finance, support and/or aid in the setting up of educational institutions, schools, colleges; to establish centers in India and abroad, for propagating devotional music and; to enter into contracts, partnerships and make agreements with institutions or concerns working towards the fulfillment of the objectives of the Trust.
- To take up any or every other activity which is incidental or auxiliary subservient to, or connected with, or dependent upon any and all of the above mentioned objects and goals.
Pingback: My Visit to the Historical City of Sultanpur Lodhi, a Hidden Jewel in Punjab | Pashaura Singh Dhillon
Pingback: My Visit to the Historical City of Sultanpur Lodhi, a Hidden Jewel in Punjab
Dr.GURCHARAN SINGH KAINTH, 91 9873102340 said:
COMMENDABLE OBJECTIVES. WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR SUPREME MISSIO.